Iron Woman's Note:
I got this recipe off my Chinese cookbook by Betty Crocker. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chopped crabmeat, cream cheese, salt and garlic powder.
- 2Place heaping teaspoonful crabmeat mixture in center of wonton skin.
- 3Top with another wonton skin; press edges to seal.
- 4Brush dab of egg on center of each side of puff.
- 5Make a pleat on each edge, pressing to seal.
- 6Repeat with remaining wonton skins.
- 7Heat vegetable oil in wok to 350 degrees.
- 8Fry 4 or 5 puffs at a time until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- 9Serve with sweet and sour sauce or plain.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 249.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g