- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 6 English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick over the crabmeat to remove any shells.
- Cream together cheese and butter; add worcestershire sauce and crabmeat. Blend well.
- Split english muffins in half. Spread some crabmeat to edge of muffin half, then cut into quarters. Repeat.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze. When frozen firm you can dump into a plastic bag for freezer storage.
- To heat, place on cookie sheet under broiler for about 5 minutes until brown and bubbly. Serve warm. (Note can also be baked at 350 until warm and bubbly).