- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (softened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat or 1⁄2 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) package English muffins
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
Directions See How It's Made
- Let butter and cheese soften to room temperature.
- Blend with rest of ingredients.
- Spread mixture on split English muffins. Put wax paper between the halves and stack in the English muffin bag.
- Freeze for at least 30 minuntes.
- Remove from freezer at least 5 minutes before using.
- Cut each half muffin into 4 pieces.
- Broil until they puff up and are bubbly and slightly golden brown.
- Serve warm.