Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1 egg, beaten
- louisiana hot sauce
- In a bowl, mix crab meat, bread crumbs, onion s, cheese, salt, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees until tender, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Serve it hot.