Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups crabmeat (I use imitation)
- 1 cup thin sliced celery
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip (may use light or fat free)
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine crab meat and celery in a bowl.
- Mix Miracle Whip, onion and salt and pepper together.
- Pour over crab meat.
- Toss together and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
I made this and served it in tiny phyllo cups for the super bowl party we went to. I topped them with green onions sliced diagonally. Very pretty and tasty too. Everyone loved them, thank you so much for sharing your salad recipe with us. I will use this recipe again, great flavor.
Great starting point, but I found it a little bland. Next time I will add some crab seasoning. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely be making this in the future!
Great simple healthy recipe! I love this at the Deli! I used light mayo (not miracle whip) and it turned out great. I ommited the onions because I hate them and added 1/2 tbs of Ranch dressing. YUMMY. Love it.