Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy appetizer that is sure to be a hit. Haven't tried this yet but sounds delicious.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add onion and saute until tender but not brown.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Add crabmeat and cheese.
- Put in serving dish and serve with crackers or Melba toast.
I liked this but it needed a little something to make it more dip-like in my opinion. So I added a half cup of mayonaisse and that made it easier to dip. The flavor both before and after I added the mayonaisse was quite good. I did add a bit of garlic to it as well though. I'll make this again, but I'll keep my additions to the recipe.