Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is just something I experimented with and it came out fantastic. If you get the big Portabella Mushroom caps one might be enough for two people. It was for my wife and I but we made two and enjoyed it for lunch the next day as well.
- 2 portabella mushroom caps
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder, depending on how much garlic you prefer
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) canof pink crabmeat
- parmesan cheese
- Take 2 Portabella Mushroom Caps and wash them thoroughly and place in skillet open part up.
- Drain Crab Meat and evenly put on both Mushroom Caps.
- Melt Butter in a small container in microwave for about 30 seconds and then add in Garlic Powder and stir well. Next pour Butter and Garlic over Mushroom Caps evenly.
- Dice Tomato up into very small pieces and sprinkle over Mushroom Caps evenly.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese evenly over Mushroom Caps.
- Sprinkle desired amount of Parmesan Cheese over Mushroom Caps.
- Put lid on skillet and cook at 250 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.