Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great breakfast or brunch dish. It is high in calories but we do deserve a treat now and then.
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces fresh crabmeat (or canned)
- 1 ounce package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared as directed
- 2 English muffins, split
- Prepare the Hollandaise Sauce and set aside.
- Remove any excess liquid from the crabmeat and set aside.
- Toast English muffins.
- Poach eggs.
- Place 2 muffin halves on each plate.
- Place 1 ounce crabmeat on top of each muffin half.
- Place a poached egg on top of crabmeat.
- Cover each muffin with Hollandaise sauce.
- Place in microwave and heat for 45 seconds.
- Serve immediately.