This is a great breakfast or brunch dish. It is high in calories but we do deserve a treat now and then.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the Hollandaise Sauce and set aside.
- 2Remove any excess liquid from the crabmeat and set aside.
- 3Toast English muffins.
- 4Poach eggs.
- 5Place 2 muffin halves on each plate.
- 6Place 1 ounce crabmeat on top of each muffin half.
- 7Place a poached egg on top of crabmeat.
- 8Cover each muffin with Hollandaise sauce.
- 9Place in microwave and heat for 45 seconds.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 405.4 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix