Recipe by bugs32
This is an awesome pasta salad! The only pasta salad my husband ever requests. The original recipe was a shrimp salad, but I like crab better. When I double the recipe I sometimes use half crab and half lobster and that is really good also.
- 1⁄2 lb medium pasta shell
- 1 (12 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (flaked)
- 1 small cucumber, quartered & sliced
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare shells, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine shells, flaked crab and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, blend mayo, sour cream, horseradish sauce, onion, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add to shells mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Toss gently before serving.