- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 10 -12 sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 4 -6 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grouded
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
- Saute the sundried tomatoes, green onion and olives in a large skillet over medium high heat for a minute or two.
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and pepper. Saute one minute more, then toss with the pasta.
- Top with the cheese.