Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Deliciously light summer salad. I usually add grilled chicken at the end, to make a substantial work lunch. I always add more lemon as well, as I love lemon. This recipe is from a Sydney chef, Bill Granger, but I have changed it a bit. Original recipe is to serve cold, I prefer it warm.
- Cook couscous as per packet instructions.
- Chop tomatoes in half and squeeze excess seeds. Chop roughly.
- Dice cucumber, skin and all.
- Finely chop spring onions.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl, and then it is ready to eat. Can be eaten cool or warm.