Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this in Eating Well Magazine. Looks great!
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups whole wheat couscous, cooked
- 2 cups summer fruit
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- Wisk olive oil, orange juice, cider vinegar, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Combine with couscous, fruit and almonds.
This looks like a simple new and refreshing way to try couscous, and a great recipe for summer cookouts. I can't wait to try it.