Recipe by ckmclements
Easy to make, and you will never EVER have to worry about leftovers. The only worry you will have here is burning the roof of your mouth because you just can't wait to start eating it after it comes out of the microwave. Even my 4-year-old nieces loved it!
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans (or without, if you prefer)
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese (WITHOUT seasoning)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and spread into a 9x12 casserole dish.
- Heat chili separately on stovetop.
- Pour over top of cream cheese and top with Mexican cheese.
- Microwave for 6 minutes until cheese is good and melted.
- Serve with STRONG chips (like Tostitos Gold or Fritos Scoops. A thin chip will NOT cut it with this dip.).