Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something quick and easy. A nice combination.
Make and share this Courgette and Mushroom Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4 cups mushrooms (quartered)
- 4 cups courgettes (either sliced into rings or quartered lengthwise)
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- Heat oil in a pan or wok.
- Saute the garlic for 1 minute before adding the vegetables.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on medium to low heat until courgettes are tender.
- Stir in the sherry.
- Serve hot.
*Made for Australia/NZ Swap #53* Always have trouble finding "courgette" size zukes, and these may have been a tad large, but this was a very tasty side tonight. Put together quickly and simmered on its own while I put the rest of the meal on the table. Thanks for posting, Jen.
A lovely simple recipe with great flavour, even DH ate this one, thanks Jen!
Tasty courgette and mushroom side dish, the sherry gives it a nice flavour, its easy to put together and something a little different, thanks for sharing Jen. :)