Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A true crowd pleaser!
Make and share this Country-Style Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef roast (rump, chuck or round)
- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 lbs.)
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 -4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Add vegetables, then roast in slow cooker. Add Soup Mix blended with 2 cups water. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until roast is tender. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Blend remaining 1/2 cup water with flour and stir into juices in slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.00.
- Cost per serving*: $1.25.
Delish! Simple, tasty and filled the kitchen with a wonderful aroma. I made this with the standard onion soup mix because that's what I had on hand and used baby carrots. Thanks Alley Barbie for a great keeper. Made for PAC Spring 2009.