Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
It doesn't get much easier or more delicious than this hearty all-in-one slow cooker meal. This came from Taste Of Home Simple & Delicious. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2-inch-inch thick and 4oz each)
- 24 ounces pork gravy (2 jars)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quarted
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- Place pork chops in a greased 5-quart slow cooker. Combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- Stir in potatoes and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender.