2 hrs 30 mins
katie in the UP's Note:
I've never made this...but I have eaten it!! It was wonderful! (we had it at a wine and cheese party)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Brush 9 inch diameter springform pan with 1 tbls melted butter.
- 3Finely grind crackers in processor.
- 4Mix cracker crumbs, parmesan and 5 tbls melted butter in a med bowl to blend. Reserve 1/2 cup of crumb mixture for topping; press remaining onto bottom and sides of prepared pan.
- 5Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- 6Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- 7Mix in remaining ingredients, pour filling onto crust.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- 9Place cheesecake on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until filling no longer moves in center when gently shaken, about 2 hours.
- 10Cool 30 minutes.
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Ham Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.5
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 251.7 mg
- Sodium 1025.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.7 g