Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Grey Poupon Country Dijon recipe pamphlet, these sound really good.
Make and share this Country Dijon Baked Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In medium saucepan, cook potatoes until tender.
- Add egg, mustard, butter and heavy cream.
- Continue mashing until smooth.
- Slice tops from tomatoes.
- Scoop insides to form shell.
- Arrange in shallow baking pan.
- Fill with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake in preheated 450ºF oven 8 to 10 minutes.