Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Grey Poupon Country Dijon recipe pamphlet, these sound really good.
Make and share this Country Dijon Baked Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled (1 pound)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, Grey Poupon Country Dijon
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 6 medium tomatoes
- buttered bread crumb
- In medium saucepan, cook potatoes until tender.
- Add egg, mustard, butter and heavy cream.
- Continue mashing until smooth.
- Slice tops from tomatoes.
- Scoop insides to form shell.
- Arrange in shallow baking pan.
- Fill with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake in preheated 450ºF oven 8 to 10 minutes.