Recipe by True Texas
This is from a cookbook put out by the FFA/HERO in Texas.
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
This is by far the BEST potato salad I've ever tasted!!! I didn't have any celery or dill pickles and used fat free versions of the mayo and cottage cheese, but it turned out with so much flavor and really hit the spot!!! Thank you so much for the delicious way to get some veggies in a snack!
- 4 potatoes, cooked, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese