1/1 Photo of Cottage Cheese Cheddar Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml cream-style cottage cheese
- 354.88 ml shredded old cheddar cheese
- 4.92-9.85 ml minced fresh garlic
- 2 medium firm tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 14.78 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 29.58 ml canned diced green chilies (or to taste)
- 8 (48 inch) corn tortillas
- 236.59 ml taco sauce (or to taste)
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a bowl mix together cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, chili powder, seasoned salt and green chilies (if using).
- 4Divide the mixture between the 8 corn tortillas.
- 5Roll up the tortillas and place seasom-side down in the baking dish.
- 6Drizzle the taco sauce over the tortillas and thne sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or to taste).
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Cheddar Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 651.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: