You can assemble these up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerate. Use homemade taco sauce or bottled, my Kittencal's Red Enchilada or Taco Sauce works great with this recipe!
- 236.59 ml cream-style cottage cheese
- 354.88 ml shredded old cheddar cheese
- 4.92-9.85 ml minced fresh garlic
- 2 medium firm tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 14.78 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 29.58 ml canned diced green chilies (or to taste)
- 8 (48 inch) corn tortillas
- 236.59 ml taco sauce (or to taste)
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, chili powder, seasoned salt and green chilies (if using).
- Divide the mixture between the 8 corn tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and place seasom-side down in the baking dish.
- Drizzle the taco sauce over the tortillas and thne sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or to taste).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and the cheese has melted.