Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious as a first course for a BBQ, great for a picnic or anytime you want a cool refreshing appetizer, The 20 minutes does not include the cooling time of apprx 1 hour
- 8 -10 very green mangoes, peeled & finely diced
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard (sweet, dark is best)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all the ingredients, refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with soda crackers as an appetizer.
- Garnish the bowl with cilantro or parsley.
Well I made one mistake, this was the only recipe I didn't double. Everyone voted to give it 10 stars LOL. It was easy to make and went quickly. For the 2 of use I will cut the recipe in half and serve with everything lol it was marvelous. Ty Bergy another keeper.