Recipe by Red Wing Fan
For those who like cosmopolitan martinis, you know that there are good ones and there are perfect ones. This is the perfect cosmopolitan martini and much easier on your budget.
- 3 fluid ounces citrus-infused vodka (Jigger)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce triple sec
- 2 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 1 slice lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour jigger of vodka in shaker.
- Put splash (just a quick splash) of triple sec.
- Pour in cranberry juice.
- The real stuff is so much better than the cocktail.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Shake until mixed and chilled.
- Take chilled martini glass (if you have them,it is not necessary and twist lime into bottom of it, squeezing in the lime juice and put twist in glass.
- Pour contents of shaker into glass. Color should be a dark pink to red, depending on taste.