Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I twist on the traditional chicken version Amounts are guesstimates as everyone likes it a little different.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Fry the mushrooms and onion in the olive oil and curry powder.
- Stir in the mango chutney.
- Allow to cool and mix with the mayo.
- Use to fill sandwiches or jacket potatoes.
This is delicious! I was a bit worried that the chutney would be strange, but it actually worked surprisingly well. Glad I followed the recipe as is! :) Definitely will be making this again. I even used the leftovers as a chunky style dip w/ some pita triangles. Yum yum yum. Thanks for posting.