My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place in a bowl the unbeaten egg, sugar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, lemon juice and salad oil Prepare the mayonnaise base by blending together the cornstarch and water in a saucepan Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until boiling.
- 2Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and pour this cream over the egg mixture.
- 4Beat with a beater until smooth and creamy.
- 5Keep refrigerated in a closed jar.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornstarch Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1756.5
- Calories from Fat 1511
- Total Fat 167.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3569.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g