- 1⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb catfish fillet (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°; spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl or pie pan, mix the cornmeal, bread crumbs, chili powder, paprika, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Cut fish into 4 serving pieces.
- Lightly brush dressing on all sides of fish; coat fish with cornmeal mixture.
- Place fish on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily; sprinkle with parsley.