Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cornish Game Hens with Walnut-Apple Stuffing
Make and share this Cornish Game Hens With Walnut-Apple Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Wash Cornish hens and pat dry.
- Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Rub lightly with oil.
- Combine cooked wild rice, celery, onion, walnuts, apples, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes for stuffing; toss lightly.
- Divide stuffing among hens.
- Place Cornish hens in roasting pan.
- Roast 1 hour, or until tender, in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.