Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine, changed it to suit my family, and hope you like it too. It is VERY filling! Great meal with a lovely tossed salad.
- Melt butter in fry pan.
- Add onion and mushrooms and saute til tender.
- Add ground beef.
- Fry until browned.
- Add one cup of tomato sauce, 1 cup cornflakes and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and heat.
- Place several tablespoons in the centre of a tortilla shell.
- Fold in ends, and wrap sides around.
- Place 1 cup tomato sauce in bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Place filled enchiladas (seam side down) on top of tomato sauce.
- Pour remaining meat mixture on top.
- Bake 15 minutes 350F.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese to top and place back in oven until melted (approx 5 mins).
Had this earlier in the week and was quite impressed. Thanks