Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Heres an easy recipe I got from the back of a label on a can of corned beef hash. It makes an easy supper to throw together.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn beef hash
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onion and green pepper for 5 minutes or til soft. Add the can of corned beef hash. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is crisp and brown as desired.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Cover the pan and heat until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.