Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not as good as the classic, but great when you don't have french fried onions on hand.
- 3 (14 -15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (14 -15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 -15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn beef hash
- salt and pepper
- onion salt (optional) or dried onion (optional)
- Empty all cans into a 2 Quard casserole dish except the corned beef. Stir until mixed up.
- Add seasonings, stir.
- Use a fork to break pieces of the corned beef and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.