Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from Kudos Kitchen by Renee http://www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com/2014/05/CornedBeefHashFrittata.html
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 32 ounces southern style frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs deli corned beef, roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large oven safe skillet, over medium heat, sauté the onion in the butter for approximately 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the olive oil into the skillet and the hash brown potatoes, stirring only occasionally because you're looking to brown the hash browns. Approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in the corned beef, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground thyme, garlic powder dry mustard and cayenne.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the corned beef hash mixture.
- Carefully slide the skillet into the preheated oven and cook for 60 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle and the frittata is a nice golden brown.
- Cool slightly, cut into wedges and serve.
Very delicious! I made this for dinner tonight and everyone loved it!