1 hr 15 mins
Adapted from Kudos Kitchen by Renee http://www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com/2014/05/CornedBeefHashFrittata.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 32 ounces southern style frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 lbs deli corned beef, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large oven safe skillet, over medium heat, sauté the onion in the butter for approximately 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add the olive oil into the skillet and the hash brown potatoes, stirring only occasionally because you're looking to brown the hash browns. Approximately 10-12 minutes.
- 4Stir in the corned beef, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground thyme, garlic powder dry mustard and cayenne.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 6Pour the egg mixture over top of the corned beef hash mixture.
- 7Carefully slide the skillet into the preheated oven and cook for 60 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle and the frittata is a nice golden brown.
- 8Cool slightly, cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.1
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 318.6 mg
- Sodium 2046.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g