1/1 Photo of Corned Beef Bunwiches
Bev. E.'s Note:
Very easy recipe and goes great with a cup of soup. I got this recipe from my mom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open buns and remove the soft centers.
- 2Combine the corned beef,worcestershire sauce, cheese,catsup, olives mix well.
- 3Then fill the buns with this mixture and place the top back on.
- 4Wrap each sandwich with foil.
- 5Heat oven to 375 and place in oven on sheet for 25 minutes.
- 6These sandwiches freeze well.
- 7The soft centers can be cubed and seasoned for crutons.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Bunwiches
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 1115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g