Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
This recipe is from the Iowa Beef Council cookbook. You could also use ham, if desired.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons thousand island dressing
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In medium nonstick skillet, heat butter until hot. Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; add corned beef, broccoli, cheese and pepper; mix well.
- On ungreased baking sheet, unroll pizza dough; cut into quarters. Flatten each quarter into 6 x 5-inch rectangle; spread each with 2 teaspoons dressing to within 1-inch from edges.
- Place equal amounts of corned beef mixture in center of each. Bring together 2 opposite corners of dough, pinching to seal. Loosely close straight edges of dough to form diamond-shaped sandwiches. (Not necessary to seal edges completely).
- Bake in 425 degree oven 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.