Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Makes a really nice gift... You will need a 1 pint wide mouth jar
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 8 ounces creamed corn
- Combine first 5 ingredients together, spoon into a plastic zipper bag.tuck into a one-pint wide mouth canning jar.
- Secure the lid, tape a can of creamed corn to the top.attach the following instructions:.
- Place mix in a medium bowl, mix in one egg.one tble vegetable oil and creamed corn --
- Sterilize canning jar and lid -- let cool.
- Spray with a non stick spray --
- Fill with cornbread mixture.
- Place on an oven proof glass pie plate.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.cool slightly.
- Scoop from jar to serve -- .