- 16 ounces whole kernel corn, frozen
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and green chilies in the melted that has been melted in a saucepan just until the onion is tender.
- Add frozen corn and cook until heated through.
- Stir in shredded cheese and salt and pepper to taste and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in sour cream to mix well and heat the sour cream up.