Recipe by Sydney Mike
I often times just steam some broccoli & cauliflower & season it LIGHTLY! Now & then I like a little variation, & this recipe does the trick!
Top Review by loof
Very tasty and easy veggie dish! I couldn't find cream of corn soup so I used chicken corn chowder; since it wasn't condensed I only added 1/4 cup of milk. The soup and cheese created a yummy creamy sauce for the veggies that we really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of corn soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, heat the soup & milk to boiling, stirring often.
- Stir in the vegetables, & return to boiling.
- Cover & cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- If using the cheddar cheese, stir it in & heat through.