Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wonderful dish! Perfect on a rainy day.
Make and share this Corn Stuffed Capsicums - Oh, what a treat! recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ajwain seeds and onion.
- Remove the caps of the capsicums and scoop out the seeds.
- Brush lightly with oil on inside and outside.
- Keep aside.
- In the pan containing ajwain and onions, add corn, chilli powder, milk, maida and salt.
- Mix well.
- Allow to come to a boil (one boil is enough).
- Remove from heat.
- Add grated cheese and 2 tbsp cilantro.
- Stuff this inside the 6 capsicums.
- Garnish with some cheese and cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.