Wonderful dish! Perfect on a rainy day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a pan.
- 2Add ajwain seeds and onion.
- 4Remove the caps of the capsicums and scoop out the seeds.
- 5Brush lightly with oil on inside and outside.
- 6Keep aside.
- 7In the pan containing ajwain and onions, add corn, chilli powder, milk, maida and salt.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Allow to come to a boil (one boil is enough).
- 10Remove from heat.
- 11Add grated cheese and 2 tbsp cilantro.
- 12Stuff this inside the 6 capsicums.
- 13Garnish with some cheese and cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
- 14Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Stuffed Capsicums - Oh, what a treat!
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 690.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: