Recipe by Bev
If you enjoy the corn salsa served at Chipotle's Restaurant, you are going to love this recipe. Serve this salsa with your Mexican dishes, or as an accompaniment to Tortilla Chips. You can use fresh corn cut off the cob, or frozen sweet corn, defrosted and drained well. I discovered this recipe at How Sweet It Is.
Top Review by mollypie
Made this as directed. I do not think this is even close to chipolte. The balance is WAY off. Too much cilantro or perhaps my onion was not sweet enough. Sorry, I really wanted to like this.
- 12 ounces frozen sweet corn, defrosted and drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced (if you enjoy the heat, add some seeds)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground