Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
goes great with bbq
- 24 ounces frozen corn
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, cut in strips
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, diced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 drop hot sauce
- chop vegetables, add to bowl.
- combine oil, vinegar, spices, shake to blend.
- pour over vegetables, chill.
A very nice salad, with good flavor. Easy to prepare. I used the Jack cheese with peppers in it for a little zing. We had it with chicken baked in salsa with fresh flour tortillas, and it was a good compliment to the meal.
This was really tasty and so colorful. I wish I had taken a photo. A fantastic make ahead side dish that everyone loved to the last piece of corn. This one is a keeper for sure. Thank you!