Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mix salad dressing and vinegar together.Combine vegetables,pour dressing over vegetables stir well,chill.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Mix salad dressing and vinegar,srir well.
- Comine remaining ingredients,add dressing,mix well.
- Chill 4 hrs or overnight.
Other than cutting back on the mayo & vinegar by 1/3, I followed the recipe & we were very satisfied with this salad! I totally enjoy corn but don't recall combining it with tomatoes this way ~ Now I will! Thanks for the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]