Recipe by Sharon123
These yummy little tostadas can be served as a first course to a dinner or as a light lunch on their own, and they make great snacks too! Adapted from Redbook magazine.
- 8 large radishes, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 avocados (Hass)
- 1 cup corn kernel (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 1 small chipotle chile, seeded, minced (in adobo sauce- reserve adobo sauce)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 crisp tortillas (tostada shells)
- sour cream, for garnish (preferably vegan)
- 12 small sprigs cilantro
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice radishes and toss in a bowl with tomato, 1 diced Hass avocado, corn, cilantro, scallion, chipotle chile, 1 teaspoon of the adobo sauce, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and salt.
- In a bowl, mash 2 ripe Hass avocados with remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- Spread over 12 crisp tostada shells.
- Top each with 1/3 cup of the radish salad, a dollop of sour cream, some salsa(if you wish) and a small cilantro sprig.