Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe we learned as a family in the kitchen of Roberg's restaurant.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 420 g corn
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chicken soup powder
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet chili sauce
- Mix all ingredients (other than the chili sauce).
- Cover and put in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pot.
- Place spoonfuls of the batter into the hot oil, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve with: sweet chili sauce for generous dipping.