Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Only six ingredients! (Cornbread mix is one), this comes out with a soft crust on top with a gooey center. I got this recipe from my step-mom. It's really good and easy to make! I have a small oven so I've had to adjust the cooking time to less than 45 minutes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, Not drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a well greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
Loved this tasty casserole! It formed a nice soft crust on top with a creamy and sweet middle. I loved it as is but may add some crumbled bacon or Tabasco next time just to see how it comes out. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009