Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a casserole a friend of mine made. It was really great, and she shared this recipe with me. I plan to make this for Thanksgiving dinner this year.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Mix all ingredients together, except the french fried onions.
- Pour into a casserole dish, then top with the french fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
Very easy and tasty!
A nice change from what we were use to having on Thanksgiving. My DH raved how good this was. So glad I came across this recipe.