Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
The bacon adds something special to this recipe.
Make and share this Corn and Zucchini Medley recipe from Food.com.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of drippings, crumble and set aside.
- In the skillet with the bacon drippings, saute the zucchini, corn and onion over medium heat until crisp tender, about 10 to 13 minutes.
- Season with pepper.
- Spoon vegetables into a bowl and sprinkle with cheese and crumbled bacon.
This was great, quick to put together & flavorful. I used swiss cheese. Thanks for sharing.
Tried this last night with fresh zuchinni but frozen corn. Instead of plain ole monterey jack cheese, I used Pepper Jack - Awesome! Adding this to my make again and again recipes! Thanks for posting!
Yum-O! I just finished making this, though I only loosely measured and almost doubled it because I didn't want to have part of a zucchini sitting around in the fridge. I didn't have any jack cheese, or even co-jack cheese in the house, so I used the chipotle cheddar that's just sitting here threatening to go bad, and I cut the spice with a little colby cheese. I also stirred the cheese and bacon right in. I'll definitely be making this again--can't wait til my husband gets home from work to try it!