- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced (about 2 Tbs.)
- 1 cup corn kernel (about 1 ear)
- 2 cups watercress, chopped, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- salt, for seasoning
- pepper, for seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat saute shallot in olive oil about 2 minutes, or until fragrant but not brown.
- Increase heat to high and add corn, season with pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and half of watercress. Stir to combine.
- Add bourbon and light mixture in pan on fire. Remove from heat once the flames have died down and cool 20 minutes or until just warm.
- Add remaining cup of watercress and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve at room temperature.