Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Copycat recipe posted by request. I have never made this recipe, and therefore times and servings are simply SWAG (scientific wild-assed guesses).
- 1133.98 g chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 2 fluid ounce olive oil
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
- 2 lemons (halved)
- 4 fluid ounce heavy whipping cream
- 4 artichokes
- 19.71 ml parsley
- 566.99 g angel hair pasta, cooked just al dente
- 118.32 ml fried pancetta
- 59.16 ml fried capers
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 946.0 ml chablis
- 14.78 ml butter
- 946.0 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml thyme
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- FOR THE CHICKEN: heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the sauté pan and sauté on each side for one minute (or until no longer pink).
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the sauté pan and sauté with the chicken for an additional minute.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, squeeze the juice from the lemons into the sauté pan and coat the chicken with the juice (ensure there are no seeds).
- Add the cream to the pan and stir to incorporate.
- Add the lemon sauce and stir to incorporate- DO NOT RETURN TO HEAT/FLAME!
- FOR THE LEMON SAUCE: boil the chablis to reduce to 2 cups.
- Add the lemon juice and butter and melt slowly.
- Add the whipping cream and simmer on low heat until thickened.
- Add the spices and cool to room temperature.
- TO SERVE: in a large bowl, twirl the pasta into a nest.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces on the pasta and pour the remaining contents of the pan on and around the chicken.
- Sprinkle the artichokes, pancetta and capers over the entire dish.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
I liked it, but would recommend not using quite so much cream and wine...it was a bitt to liquidy(?) and I also added fresh minced garlic cloves and some majoram to the sauce. YUM