Recipe by paula&matt
a must for the authentic cinnabon... not lo cal but OHHHHH it is tooo good
Top Review by DeboraHarv614
I have been using this recipe for years...the only change I've ever made was to use butter instead of margarine and it always gets rave reviews. I only make half a batch at a time ~ that amount is enough to generously frost my cinnabons and a 9x13 carrot cake! If I'm not baking a cake right away I store the leftover in the fridge...just warm to room temp and rebeat before using. It keeps very well. I recently moved and lost my copy and couldn't locate this recipe on copycat...thank you RecipeZaar for "saving the day" for me!
- 453.59 g margarine
- 453.59 g cream cheese
- 907.18 g powdered sugar
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow margarine and cream cheese to reach room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and margarine together in a bowl with a mixer.
- Slowly add in all powdered sugar.
- Once all of the sugar is in the bowl mix for at least an additional 12 minutes.
- When almost done, add in the extracts.