Recipe by Suzanne S.
I’ve made quite a few “copycat” recipes, most of those not quite up to snuff. The same went for a recent Olive Garden Dressing I made. I should have known when it began with a bottled dressing, but I gave it a try. Finally, I combined a recipe I found with a cruet of Italian Dressing that I prepared from 2 envelopes of Good Seasonings, and I had my dressing!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 9 tablespoons water (thatâ s 1/2 cup Tablespoon)
- Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1.Combine all ingredients in a blender on high until combined, about 30 seconds.
- 2.Pour into small bowl and cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3.Stir before serving.