Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe came from my mom, and I'm posting here because for some reason, I have a terrible habit of losing it!!!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 12 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 4 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin (do not add water)
- 16 ounces pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- Mix Jello with Cool Whip and cottage cheese.
- Add fruit and marshmellows, mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
i was wondering if you could use any flavor of the jello instead of lemon thanks lisa