Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a cool and refreshing pie during the hot summer months. got this one from church long time ago.
- 1⁄3 cup country time lemonade mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (bought or home made)
- stir drink mix and water until dissolved.
- beat lemonade mix and ice cream on low until blended.
- stir in whip topping.
- freeze until mixture firms, then spoon into crust.
- freeze 4 hrs.
- let stand out for 10 min.
- before serving.
- garnish w/ lemon slices.